Love bears!

16:08

I love teddy bears and I got a new teddy cookie cutter for christmas so for valentines day I thought I'd make some valentines teddy shortbread biscuits. I made half the dough into chocolate shortbread to make brown bears and the other half I kept plain. For a valentines theme, I cut out little icing hearts for their buttons, and I also covered the undersides in milk and white chocolate for an extra sugar kick!

I based these biscuits on my own bear, Tom Ted. He was a present from my Aunty Julie on my first christmas and he has been my favourite teddy ever since!
I had some leftover dough so I made shortbread hearts sandwiched together with chocolate and jam...I think they look pretty cute!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Awwwww how cute, look at the hearts!!!! They look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I think they are almost too cute to eat hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can vouch for these tasting amazing! Especially the tom ted. Well done Claire a belle.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images