Pink cupcakes

12:03

My mum works at a health club and recently they held a breast cancer awareness day. To raise money, all the staff had to come to work wearing an item of pink clothing- my mum found a cheap bright pink shirt from Tesco to wear-very glamourous! As my mum is responsible for the club's cafe, she wanted to sell something to raise a bit of extra money. I thought it would be a great idea to bake some cute pink cupcakes as people usually find these hard to resist! I offered to make them and these were the results! I would have liked to make the breast cancer logo out of icing but unfortunatly I didn't have enough time so pink buttercream and sprinkles had to do! Nevertheless, they still went down well and every cupcake was sold!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images