Pudsey themed goodies!

16:28


This is just a quick post to show you all some ideas for making your own biscuits and cupcakes for Children in Need, a charity run by the BBC which aims to make a difference to the lives of children all across the UK.


I made cupcakes and biscuits last year, but this time I decided on a slightly different design, with Pudsey Bear being the main feature!


For the cupcakes, I cut out bear shapes from golden marzipan, and piped on little buttons and a headband in white royal icing. To finish Pudsey off, I painted on his spots and facial features in food colouring.


The biscuits were fairly simple to make, although they still seemed to take me ages to finish! I used mini chocolate beans for Pudsey's buttons, and created the rest of his features using piped royal icing and food colouring.


There are so many things you can bake and decorate using simple ingredients and decorations, so why not have a go and bake something to raise money this year. For more ideas, you can visit the official website at http://www.bbc.co.uk/pudsey/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images