16:38

Hello there! It's certainly been a while hasn't it?

Where have I been might you ask? Well, at the beginning of the year I opened my very first cake boutique (love that word) in the heart of West Bridgford, Nottingham. It has been a very exciting (if not a little scary) venture for me but what a fantastic feeling it is to have directed my passion for baking and love of French patisserie into my dream shop!

I have had a very busy year setting up the business, taking orders and ensuring that everything is running smoothly but I am now ready to start sharing my experience with you again!

Although this is just an introductory post, it is merely the beginning of a new blogging adventure and I am just bursting with excitement to share with you the latest news, recipes, baking tutorials, special offers and much more! I hope that you will join me on this journey, and share your thoughts with me too as I love hearing what you have to say!

In the meantime....here are are a few photos of my new shop- take a peek!



Claire Elizabeth x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images