Beautiful Bunting

16:37


I recently received some lovely bunting from one of my favourite online shops, Dot com gift shop. I love their range of gifts and homewares, and I often use their products at my place of work, Tiffin Tea House. Now if you have ever visited Tiffin, you will know that we always have a string of pretty bunting on display and it forms quite a key part of our image. The bunting I was sent is made of a variety of different materials, each with a different design on each flag. I found this to be a nice change from the plain pastel coloured materials I am used to seeing, and it still matched our vintage English tea room theme that we have at Tiffin.

 
This English Rose design bunting is made of cotton and measures 800 cm- long enough to stretch quite a fair distance which is perfect for a street party!

Dot com gift shop have a great range of bunting available on their site, perfect for any occasion. Choose from paper or fabric, spotty or lace, patterned or plain- you can even buy a 'make your own bunting' set which is brilliant for the crafty ones amoungst us!

 
I also love this cute baby bunting which would make a great decoration for a child's bedroom, party or even a baby shower.
 
As much as I love all this bunting, I am all about the baking, and so I was very happy to come across this mini bunting made especially for decorating cakes-perfect!


To check out the full range of bunting available, please click here!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images