Looking back on 2012...

16:36

Happy New Year to all my lovely readers!

I thought I'd begin 2013 by looking back at some of my best cakes from 2012, so here are my favourites:

Mum's Fred Astaire 1940's inspired birthday cake
 
My most challenging novelty cake yet- Thomas the Tank Engine!
 
Lydia's childhood toy Ducky- made into a cake!
 
Tea party cake to celebrate the success of Tiffin Tea House

Kirsty & Daniel's wedding cake

An artic inspired wedding cake for a couple who love polar bears!
 
One for a shopoholic...

...and another...
 
...and if you can't afford the real bag, why not have one made out of cake!
 
Giant cupcake for Grandma

A cake for a 50th birthday celebration
 
..and to round off the year, a cupcake feast for an engagement party-nice!
 
 
Phew, what a year! 2012 has definitely been a good one for celebration cakes and I hope that 2013 brings many more. If you're interested in ordering a special cake this year for any occasion, big or small, then you can contact me at clairey_1988@yahoo.co.uk or visit my website at http://www.claire-elizabeth.co.uk/
 
I think I'm now going to spend a little (or a lot) of time browsing the January sales- I certainly feel like treating myself to something new! If you're like me and are too lazy to actually go to the shops, then there are some great online offers and deals about- one of my favourites being the brilliant sale at dotcomgift shop. There are some fantastic bargains to be found, so check it out by clicking the link below:
 
I'll be back soon with my first bakes of the year!
 
-Claire x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images