Iced Animal Biscuits

12:04


Yes, once again I have been making iced biscuits (I really am getting into this). The actual reason for making them this time was because me and my mum were having a freezer 'sort out' and I just so happened to come across some left over biscuit dough, which I decided I ought to bake off.


I seem to have a variety of random plastic biscuits cutters from childhood (I think they may have once been used for playdough!) and I found some cute farmyard animal shaped ones which I decided to use this time around.


Instead of decorating the biscuits in royal icing as I have done in the past, this time I decided to experiment with roll-out icing. This was actually a lot easier than using the run-out technique as the icing could be rolled and cut into the appropriate shapes using the biscuit cutters. The fiddly part was making the animals' features- especially the hair on the horses!
I somehow managed to spend a whole afternoon decorating these biscuits but hey, they look good right?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images