Gingerbread Dads!

11:42


It's Fathers Day again and I just love making themed baked goods for occasions such as this. As I made decorated biscuits for Mothers Day, I really wanted to make some that would be suitable for all the fathers out there. Unfortunately most of my cookie cutters are all quite girly (flowers, hearts, butterflies etc!) and I was struggling to think of a shape that I could use. I then came up with an idea...how about some classic gingerbread men, made to look like Dads instead.


I decided to keep my men fairly simple, and iced a tie on each one- I don't know why I associate dads with wearing ties but it just seemed like a good idea!


Just to make it clear that they are not just gingerbread men, I also iced 'dad' on each one and finished them off with a little white star (star dad, see?). Happy Fathers Day Daddy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images