more easter baking!

16:20


Although I was lucky to receive chocolate eggs this year (and a box of creme eggs yum!) I still couldn't resist doing some more easter baking as I thought we may aswel make the most of scoffing lots of naughty treats! I decided on rocky road, shortbread egg biscuits sandwiched together with chocolate spread and chewy mini egg cookies for an easter theme.


My sister and her boyfriend came in the evening so we had lots of snacks to keep us going! I took the rocky road recipe from the Sainsburys magazine calendar I got last year. I knew it was a good recipe as my grandma has made some before which were delightful so I had to try out the recipe myself. These bars are really chocolatey and perfect when you need a sweet fix- I added extra cherries, marshmallows and raisins so the slices were packed full of yummyness! The only problem is they are ever so moreish- I never seem to be able to stop at one!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images